Monday, 17 June 2013

Walking on the edge under the tears of sky

For the first time in God-only-knows-how-many-years I went to our society swimming pool with my Mum's friend's daughter. Weird, right? Anyhoo it was already raining like hell so I didn't really got the idea of going in the water while there was so much water already falling on you. Still I went. While she was swimming, I was getting drenched and I would have just gone in the pool if I wasn't "not-allowed" to enter the pool in cotton clothes *rolling my eyes*

The pool was divided in two parts separated by a small wall. One for kids and other for grown-ups. Due to rain the wall was almost submerged in water. So for want of nothing better to do I started walking on the narrow wall under water all the while fearing that at any second I will slip and fall and my mobile would die :-( But my acquaintance got hold of my hand and together we started walking - she inside the water and I on the wall. Once I was sure I have got used to it I let her go and continued walking on the edge under the tears of sky. It was one of those rare moments when you discover something amazing and it becomes one of the most cherished memories you had.....

XOXO
Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment