Friday, 28 June 2013

Maroon 5

I fell in love with Maroon 5 after hearing "She will be loved". For almost 4 months I religiously listened to that song on loop and still once in a while I can't resist that song. "She will be loved" was followed by "Won't go home without you", "Through with you" and "Wake up call". That's it, I was forever hooked.

Thankfully songs like "Moves like Jagger" and "One more Night" has kept me a loyal Maroon 5 fan and Adam Levine's grovelling has kept me as a loyal Voice fan. Well his grovelling, t-shirts with holes and tattoos!!



Sadly I have never seen their live performance but fingers crossed.

Best thing about Maroon 5 - Adam Levine's voice and the lyrics of the songs. Love Love Love them..

My Personal Favorites:

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night


I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved



Source for lyrics: A-Z Lyrics Universe

XOXO
Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment