Saturday, 27 April 2013

Celebrations after Trepidations

Yesterday I woke up feeling like crap and nervous like hell. Everyone ask "how are you?" on the day of exams but the real battle we fight is on the day of result. Needless to say I was on the verge of nervous breakdown on the way to my college and waiting even two minutes in the line was a torture but as soon as I got the result and realized, after double checking, that I have got great marks it was finally time for celebrations!

Firstly, I watched Iron Man 3. Awesome movie! Then had a party in McD and then had dinner party in Dominos. Cheese Burst Pizza <3 Yum!

So I guess it was a pretty fun ending to a pretty scary day. Thank God!

I hope everyone get awesome results and when you do don't forget to party but even if you don't do treat yourself. There is not a better time to pamper yourself than when you are feeling down.

XOXO
Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment