Friday, 14 December 2012

Need you Now by Lady Antebellum


Picture perfect memoriesScattered all around the floorReaching for the phone 'causeI can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if IEver cross your mindFor me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after oneI'm all aloneAnd I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callBut I've lost all controlAnd I need you now
And I don't know howI can do withoutI just need you now
Another shot of whiskeyCan't stop looking at the doorWishing you'd come sweepingIn the way you did before
And I wonder if IEver cross your mindFor me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after oneI'm a little drunkAnd I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callBut I've lost all controlAnd I need you now
And I don't know howI can do withoutI just need you now
Whoa, whoaGuess I'd rather hurtThan feel nothing at all
It's a quarter after oneI'm all aloneAnd I need you nowAnd I said I wouldn't callBut I'm a little drunkAnd I need you now
And I don't know howI can do withoutI just need you nowI just need you now
Oh baby, I need you now
Official Video




This is a perfect post-break up song. No matter how messy or cold or wretched your breakup was, a time comes when every cell in your body wishes that you were with your ex. In my opinion its okay to wish to be with your ex until and unless you actually go back to him. Always remember there was a good reason because of which you broke up and no amount of time could dissolve the issues between two lovers. Just an advice.

XOXO
Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment