Monday, 17 December 2012

Hate that I Love you


That’s how much I love youThat’s how much I need youAnd I can’t stand yaMost everything you do make me wanna smileCan I not like it for a while?
No, but you won’t let meYou upset me, girl, and then you kiss my lipsAll of a sudden I forget that I was upsetCan’t remember what you did
But I hate itYou know exactly what to doSo that I can’t stay mad at youFor too long, that’s wrong
But, I hate itYou know exactly how to touchSo that I don’t wanna fuss and fight no moreSaid, I despise that I adore you
And I hate how much I love you, boyI can’t stand how much I need youAnd I hate how much I love you, boyBut I just can’t let you goAnd I hate that I love you so
And you completely know the power that you haveThe only one that makes me laughSad and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the factThat I love you beyond the reason whyAnd it just ain’t right
And I hate how much I love you, girlI can’t stand how much I need youAnd I hate how much I love you, girlBut I just can’t let you goBut I hate that I love you so
One of these days, maybe your magic won’t affect meAnd your kiss won’t make me weakBut no one in this world knows me the way you know meSo you’ll probably always have a spell on me, yay
That’s how much I love youThat's how much I need youThat’s how much I love youThat’s how much I need youAnd I hate that I love you so
And I hate how much I love you, boyI can’t stand how much I need youAnd I hate how much I love you, girlBut I just can’t let you goBut I hate that I love you soAnd I hate that I love you so, so
Official Video



If anyone has ever loved someone then that person knows how confusing and passionate your feelings could be. Loving someone so much that you can't stay without them is frightening and crazy. Hate that I love you is something you can't help but feel about your lover.

XOXO
Arushi Raj


No comments:

Post a Comment